xisto Community
TiKiRoKhaN

What Is The Life Of A Star?

Wow, I actually already learned all this in school this year! Too bad! I'd like to add on! :P Our star (the sun) is a medium sized star and is already middle aged. In another 5 billion years, it is likely to die. One of our nearest stars, Betelgeuse is a red super giant star which is about 700 times bigger than the sun! The sun is 600 times bigger than all the planets combined! So, you can imagine... :)

IT doesnt matter how long OUR sun is gonna last, because by the time it goes off, We'll be dead already!The Star Sirius is already a super giant as well, and in mere time it will have a super Nova, Most LikelyMillions of years away though, so dont worryUnless we get hit by an Asteroid, Nuculear Holocaust, or another uknown star goes off pretty soon, dont worry too much.

Wow! That's interesting. Did you really type that all up yourself, oh and draw? :) I've been really confused though, is it true the black hole leads you to the middle of nowhere. I mean, I've seen movies and stuff, I just wanna find out if that's true.

Wow! That's interesting. Did you really type that all up yourself, oh and draw? :) I've been really confused though, is it true the black hole leads you to the middle of nowhere. I mean, I've seen movies and stuff, I just wanna find out if that's true.

Like i said, the black hole center leads into the compression of gravity to a singularity. Meaning once your inside, your compressed into almost like nothing, but the matter is still there, just very compressed. UNLIKELY you will survive.

Didnt mean to revive a dead topic, I just thought since it had 2,600 views it would've been helpful and interesting to others.Its been a while since I revisted so, I just wanna keep my info helpful to all!

Wow i seriously never knew that there was sooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooMuch to learn about stars yes i knew they must come from some where but yes i do not listen in science but wow. Im glad someone did revive this topic because i have got to do a project for school and i am gonna base it on stars.

Notice from BuffaloHELP:
Do not spam our board with unnecessary characters.

i remember reading about these phases on wikipedia, kept me going for hours on end lol. its its rather interesting, the life of a star i mean. we consider our lives to be pretty long as we live through them , but when you're comparing to such things as stars and planets we seem so small and meaningless. thinking about space always makes me wonder if theres another solar system out there like ours where there is intelligent life thinking and speculating the same thing as us. even better, a solar system with multiple plantes containing life who are waging war, all being different species HAHAHAHAHAA. well we can all imagine cant we x]