xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
anima

I Gave Up :(

I did like you saidSorry I enter the Enter button...so this is my problem I've changed domain on yours(****.trap17.com)Now I can't get on the page it told me that "It is impossible to display page".What now!? What I must do?? I've payed 15 credits... It's not fair! Please help me!!!

Notice from BuffaloHELP:
Merging double posts.

I also mentioned that since you registered with wrong domain, when you change your domain it WILL take few hours/days to properly propagate your domain name. They all do. Some takes even longer than 72 hours on some servers.Please be patient until server recycles.Thank you.

Hi,anima,i had ever sawn your problem on some topics i think.the misty things still for me is why you thought you have register a wrong domain????the subdomain like "yourname.trap17.com"?is it should be called a "Domain"? and you even not want to show the domain,you type it as like that" ****.trap17.com"..^_^.is it a secret for you??..you are just so mentioned of that??---please..no..it's just nothing.why you stick to change the register "SUB"domain?let me explain something to you: the subdomain you register from Xisto...just the same as mine: guangdian.trap17.com, is just a SuBdomain but not a domain..if you use the subdomain for your site but not the Addon domain or Parked domain,,you just give the domain rank growing level to the Xisto.com,or google pr is growing from "Xisto.com" this domain but not "guangdian.trap17.com".you know?.--even you don't register a top level domain for the money or don't wanna do that.you even would use the sub DNS domain like "yourname.yi.org"(which still the subdomain of yi.org).or "yourname.dyndns.dk".or"yourname.wowdns.com"..if someday you lost the webhost of Xisto.you even can change the domain to another host.if you use the "guangdian.trap17.com" ,when this happened,you will got nothing left.your guest and the site members will gone all over.nothing left.i still you use the top level domain to made site.that's will cost 4--20$ one year i think .but it will be a more developing plans for your site.Give up the subdomain you are using ,this is you should give up.but the spirit of you should rise up.do you understand what i'm talking?i just wanna help you more if you want.just PM me.or my msn is : ak6@tom.combest regards.guangdian.