xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
anima

Public_html Or Www Problem Site wont show up.

I've got a problem with my site. When I'm copying it in www folder and trying to look I've got only cpanel's error : There is no website configured at this address.So I thought that I need to copy my site in public_html folder and when I'm copying my site there I still got the same problem!Then I tried with "fantastico" to install nuke PHP. Instalation was completed succesfully but when I'm trying to get on my nuke It shows me the same : There is no website configured at this address.I'm hosting with mine domain... So where I must "configure" my site in cpanel or Can it be that this problem is my domains fault?

Because your yourname.us.tt is not TLD (top level domain). The company who provided you with your own domain acts like a URL redirect. You own the subdomain of their domain. Get it? It's similar to CO.NR redirect name service.

So this is what you have to do:
1) change your domain name to whatever.trap17.com (cost 15 credits) https://support.xisto.com/
2) make sure whatever.trap17.com is accessable BEFORE going to step #3
3) log into yourname.us.tt and add whatever.trap17.com as your target URL
4) from now on you FTP and cPanel to ftp.whatever.trap17.com and whatever.trap17.com/cpanel

For more information about setting up FTP and cPanel, look through my signature links.

Thank you.

Because your yourname.us.tt is not TLD (top level domain). The company who provided you with your own domain acts like a URL redirect. You own the subdomain of their domain. Get it? It's similar to CO.NR redirect name service.

So this is what you have to do:

1) change your domain name to whatever.trap17.com (cost 15 credits) https://support.xisto.com/

2) make sure whatever.trap17.com is accessable BEFORE going to step #3

3) log into yourname.us.tt and add whatever.trap17.com as your target URL

4) from now on you FTP and cPanel to ftp.whatever.trap17.com and whatever.trap17.com/cpanel

For more information about setting up FTP and cPanel, look through my signature links.

Thank you.

196428[/snapback]

Thank you very much... I wanted to kill myself :) now I need to get 15 credits... So I'll go and look for interesting topics ;)

Now I've got another problem... I can't get domain I already got 15 credits going to https://support.xisto.com/ there choose #2:Change Domain/Subdomain entering my login and password and I've got that message :

User Data Verfied Successfully!Changing password.. This can take time...Please be patient..(Do not hit Reload or Back). This can take a lot of time.. Please be very patient..Connecting...Domain Change Failed!
What is wrong? I can't just get it... What I must do or what I did wrong?

Because you don't have enough credits. Your credits were reduced due to posting against the board rules. Check your warning level.

196529[/snapback]

Wow! And for what I've got 10% warning lv?

And when my warning lv will be 0% again?

just take it easy.you won't see that my warn level is 30% ^_^ i'm still waiting for the back to 0 of it.if you need domain now i have some domain not using..if this could help you just went up for that.and i know there is lots of people gave this service,but the domain you only can use but don't belong to yourself.you know?the whoise information is not yours.guangdian