xisto Community
outbreak

Halo Vs. Socom What is better?

Okay...first Xbox Live costs $20 a month? I have Xbox live and i dont pay that. I just bought a 12 month subscription card for 40 bucks and you get 12 months. And after that is up you buy another one and so on(or you can cancel it). So Halo 2 is much better. I have Socom and ive played for 2 hours since i got it which was a year ago. Halo 2...better multiplayer and single player. :angry:

Before i get into this i just want my opinion known... SOCOM is infinitely better than Halo. I just had people at my house and they brought their little Xbox. And even with a broken, huge, uncomfortable, MadCatz controller, i was bale to deliver supreme ownage using the tactics i learned from playing socom online. But because halo is so "cool" my firends started using the IW of Halo.... (tanks, rocket launchers w/100+ rockets, and swords that delivered one hit kills). And i couldn't do anything because head shots don't mean anyhting in that game. I mean for goodness sakes they have shields ;) . __ __ __ __ __ __ o __ __ __ __| __) (__) (___ (__) | ) ) | __) (__| (__) (__| __/ |__ __ | __ o __ __ __ __ |__ __ __ ___ | ) (__( |_, (__) | __) (__| (__( | ' |__) (__( (__| (__/_ __/ __/ (and its he best xbox has)

Dropout, thats true, the PS2 does indeed own, but Halo, for its time was quite a game, I haven tplayed Halo 2 yet, as I am waiting for it to come out on PC, My support tends to lean with SOCOM, as you never get quite the same situation online twice, its always apporached in a slightly different manner, kind of like americas army.

I HATE HALO WITH A PASSION, ITS JUST STUPID LOOKIN. IF I WANTED TO PLAY A PIECE OF *BLEEP* GAME LIKE HALO ID GET AREA 51. THE POWER RANGER LOOKING CHARACTERS LOOK LAME AS *BLEEP*. I AM TOTALLY AGAINST HALO FOR THE FACT THAT 1. ITS 1ST PERSON, I MEAN WHY HAVE A CHARACTER IF ALL UR GONNA SEE IS HIS GUN. 2. THE GAMEPLAY LOOKS JUST LIKE ANY OTHER GAME WITH UNREALISTIC PLACES. 3. EVERYTHING LOOKS UNREALISTIC, THE GUNS LOOK LIKE THEY HIRED A 10YEAR OLD PRICK TO COME UP WITH THEM. THEY TRY TO BE LIKE SOCOM BUT THEY DONT EVEN COME CLOSE BECAUSE SOCOM IS ACTUALLY FUN, YOU HAVE MORE CONTROL OVER YOUR PLAYER THAN ANY OTHER GAME, THE CHARACTERS, GUNS, PLACES ARE ALL REALISTIC LIKE THEY ACTUALLY GOT TO TOUCH THE GUNS, VISITED THE CITIES, AND WHAT THE SEALS WEAR IN THE GAME IS WHAT THEY WEAR IN THE NAVY. IN HALO YOU HAVE TO SHOOT SOMEONE A DOZEN TIMES BEFORE THEY LOSE AN INCH OF HEALTH, BUT IN SOCOM U SHOOT IN THE LEG THEY LOSE A LITTLE, U SHOOT EM HIGHER THEY LOSE MORE HEALTH, YOU SHOOT THE NECK UP THEY ARE DEAD. SO IN OTHER WORDS...I HATE HALO WITH A *BLEEP*ING PASSION, ITS *BLEEP*ING STUPID, YEAH IVE PLAYED IT AND I DROPPED THE CONTROL NOT BECAUSE I WAS GETTING BEAT (I WAS ACTUALLY WINNING) BUT BECAUSE I WAS BORED AS *BLEEP*. SOCOM 3 IS IN A FEW DAYS SO I HOPE YOU ALL WILL JOIN ME AND PICK THAT UP AND THROW HALO WHERE IT BELONGS....IN BUNGEES TRASH WHILE THEY ARE WATCHING YOU DO IT WITH A COPY OF SOCOM 3 IN YOUR HAND WHILE DOING IT.

I have never touched Socom, do you know why? CUZ IT is HORRIBLE! **Halo's multiplayer and singleplayer rock. *In Socom its one hit one kill for both you and the opponent. **In Halo you can use guerrilla tactics and actually take a hit. And the Halo games look cooler. The Halo games also have a bigger fan base and a kick *bottom* shotgun.*Socom is too realistic and that makes it boring. Who would you rather fight; terrorists, or an alien race bent on destroying all of Humanity? **And in halo you get to control a 7' tall genetically enhanced super soldier. *In Socom your a lame old marine. Halo KICKS *censored*, and Socom SUCKS *censored*!-Bacara

marine are u serious its navy seals its in the name real soldiers trained in the art of war get your **** strait turd u prolly never even played socom thats y u so retartedly blind to its brilliance halo was cool but killing aliens gets old and socom is way more unpredictable and fun

-reply by assclown