xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
student7

You Should Download Google Earth google earth is a program

I have used Google Earth for a while. I use it to look up driving directions and to browse Canada and the United States.The only downsides to Google Earth are:1> Requires much memory2> Not all services, etc are seen in Canada and some other countries.A LOT of stuff is in the United States though, you can barely see the street if you check all boxes!This free program is the best program for functionality.

I thought this was pretty cool when I first downloaded it but after a short period of time it not only got old but got creepy. This is wierd that sattellites can see me in my back yard if I am outside when the satellite updates it's images. This is wierd. It makes me wonder what else the people at Area51 have if Google can get it's hands on something like this. Although it has been pretty helpful for geography quizes and tests. I don't think that it is actually worth it to have for everyday use, but it is one of those prgrams that you may just want to keep if you are still in school, or are just easily amused by looking at pictures of the Earth. And in that case this program will be like a blessing to you, because not only is it free, but it has some wicked details. You can even pan the camera to where it almost looks like the pictures of the Earth are 3-D until you realize that it is just a seamless picture of one big image.

i have tried it. I is so cool, you can practacally locate everything. I also checked it with my house and could see the exact spot. If you havent tried it you really should just to see how accurate it is.

Yes, Google can do some wonders now. Google Earth is awesome because you see a satelite view of the world through a program. I would reccomend everybody to download this. It gives you something cool to look at when you are bored. I am having fun playing around with this program. I heard this is a view from year 2000 so there is some old stuff. Try looking for some sky scrapers. They look weird. The Pentagon in Washington D.C. is unique on Google Earth also.