xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
Twilight-seraphim

Best Video Game Villan whos ur fav?

well me and my friend have decided that the best has to be Sepharoth(sp?)!we also conculded that albel nox (star ocean 3) is high on the list as well (about 3rd)dont agree? tell me! u tihnk someone else is better? then reply!

I'll agree with AtomicNacho, Dr. Wily, he makes robot, after robot, through many different Megaman games. Though Yggdrasill, from Tales of Symphonia had an awsome story to go with the character, or atleast I thought so, alot of people felt it the story was overrated and cliched to much.

I agree with them Sephiroth takes the cake in rpgs. Although Lan DI from Shenmue was a bad *bottom*. Edae from FF8 was cool and pretty much any villian from an Rpg they always look cool and mean hahaha.

I'm not exactly sure if the name is correct, but Mr. Starkweather (I think), the insane movie director in the game Manhunt, is by far my favorite villian. The plot of that game was very well thought out and planned.

I would have to say Ganondof / Ganon , he is a real evil *bottom* ^_^i mean hes like the master of darkness ^_^, realy evil madman , that nobody likes....in a lway that you like em...you always have to like video game villans :lol:

There's alot of villians from video games. I like a whole lot of villians so many it's a little hard to choose from them all. Here's a few of my favourites. Scorpion, Reptile, Goro and Shang Tsung from the first Mortal Kombat game. I like Agent Smith from Enter the Matrix. I like fighting the "Scorpion King" in the Mummy Returns. And Zombies in some of the games I have at home. And the T-X from Terminator 3: Rise of the Machines. Those are some of my favourite villians from video games. ^_^

oh yeah XDD Sephiroth all the way!!theres also albel who i like, but he turned to the good side >=( booooo!!!and meta knight from Kirby! He doesn't count as a friend or an enimey and I think that's really really cool 8D. (plus, he's adorable without his mask!!!)most villians in video games look really ugly =/