xisto Community
thebluekirby

Domain Parking Help >_<

I need a little help with parking my domain...
I got a domain, seigikan.net and parked it at my site on Xisto.com and everything seems to be working fine =D
when i type in seigikan.net, it goes straight to my www directory, which is good
but when i type in seigikan.net/light.it redirects like it's supposed to...but changes to http://forums.xisto.com/no_longer_exists/. is there any way to change this so the adress bar doesn't change? I hope i made sense >_< please help!

What service are you using to park this?I looked up the nameservers that are set, and they're ns1.hostbidder.com, ns2.hostbidder.com, ns1.trap17.com, ns2.trap17.com. This may pose a problem, as you don't have ns1 and ns2.trap17.com set as the first and secondary nameservers.

well, I unparked my domain and then used the domain change process form to switch my subdomain to my domain. So everything works now!!! Thanks for your help everyone!!1 It helped me quite a lot =D