xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
Cesto Ode

Break Your Relation If Not Compatible Love Sucks

i have gone out with many people and i dont see the point,

if you dont see your self lasting with sombody then dont bother going out with them!

love sucks

195782[/snapback]

;) Well like you said if you dont see yourself lasting with the person dont go out with them.

Take your own advice :)

Love indeed sucks. I have also tried many times, and all of them failed. But I don't exactly believe in that compatibility stuff. I think that if the love is there, go for it!! If you like someone, and that someone likes you back, go for it, see how it works out, if you end at the point where you cant stand eachother, well then break up. I know a kid who doesnt like the girl he's going out with (I went out with this girl too, she broke up with me on Valentine's Day), so he's going to be really mean to her so she breaks up with him so she doesnt feel bad.

Shall I marry him or not!

Break Your Relation If Not Compatible

I have a lover who is 16 years older than me. (27-43)

I love him so much and he loves me back, he is wonderful, he asked me to marry him,but I don't know what should I do because of the long age gap!

Please help me

-reply by Tina

Admin Opinion (Xisto.com)

============================

You always have a choice of trying your relationship. You need not marry but just live in for a year and so. That should give enough understanding of your relationship to be ready for Marriage.

yeah marry if you like him, why not :) Life is a temporary arrengement, some day you will die.I know this guy, we met earlier in the year but after he made a move on me and since im not attracted to him i've avoided him until this month. He invited me to go to a studio see him practice with his band. In the car, he told his friends he was happy to meet me again, that good things were happening in his life again and that people need to be tamed etc... I was totally appaled by that comment, did he give that little importance to a woman to compare her to a wild animal that needed to be tamed? Was he so ridiculously ignorant that he just blurb that out in front on me, i was there, i was in the car as he said it. I enjoy his company but not romantically, i said it to him a lot of times but i realize now that he came up with a new strategy, he now tames women.