xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
Sirius

Get Paid To Promote! Good CPM Site--

Heyas!

I saw a few people here looking for a good advertising site so they can put ads on their own sites. Well I have one... Paid-To-Promote. Heard of it?

A major advantage is that they support e-gold and the like.

They offer many types of banners and advertising, plus good rates too.

Prices for each thousand...

Our current average rates for publishers

468 * 60 Banner Ads 20 Cents CPM

120 * 600 Banner Ads 20 Cents CPM

300 * 250 Cube Ad 25 Cents CPM

Layer Ads 70 Cents CPM

Pop ups 90 Cents CPM

Active X Ads 3 Dollars CPM

All In One 8 Dollars CPM

No Pop up Promotion Page 1 Dollar CPM

No Layer Promotion Page 50 Cents CPM

Promotion Page With Everything 5 Dollars CPM

I'm not that sure...But I think that they count each hit from an IP on the same banner once every 5 minutes. Again...Not too sure...

Page loads are pretty fast... http://forums.xisto.com/no_longer_exists/ (Free Webhost too)

Anyway... If you try it, hope you like it!

Link:

http://paid-to-promote.com/indexe.php?id=XXXXX

If you wish to promote me--Thanks much! ;)

Oh and..Make sure you obey the rules, which are pretty much common sence...It would be annoying to have your account deleted after you made up your balance cent by cent :)

Notice from cmatcmextra:
Removed referal link. No more referals please.

Edited by cmatcmextra (see edit history)

Will check out this site.I have had experence with layer-Ads.deThey are a pretty easy to use site, althought the default language is in german so you kinda have to navagate around to find the right things. But other than that the only problems that i've had is that sometimes the pages dont load.Only happens to me on PHPbb forums, with .TPL files.Idk, you can try for yourself.

Well, they have apparently sold the Paid-to-promote. We used to use their member message moard a lot, but they just shut down the message board too :rolleyes:. Message board has been used by us members to spread info, like what was going on with te site, late payments, etc.When the admin stopped posting and delayed payments, people got upset and were calling for "strike", i.e not to promote their ads. I guess thats why the new owner decided to close the board. Bummer.Anyhow, some guy or girl has opened an unofficial message board (looks like since yeterday, after the official PTP message board went down: network.i4host.net/paid-to-promote-forum/

They were great to deal with for a while and paid. Unfortunately, they said they sold the site and payments never kept on. Now the site is parked and no one's been paid after a certain date. I'd stay away from these sites if I were you.

Well, to be honest with you, I am going to be closed minded in this situation and not believe in the site until it becomes a popular choice. there are many publishing websites out there but adbrite and adsnese seem to be the two better ones and they are popular for a reason. While I hate to let the underdog go unnoticed, in this case im going to have to because of past experiences. if this site ever grows and becomes popular, perhaps id join up, but with the methods they use to make and sell their service, I doubt they will.

I recomend:
MVAV they have no minimum payment and they pay by paypal. Tier 1 traffic only.
PayPopUP they have banners, pop-unders, intrstitials... It´s easy money
paid-to-promote.net monthly automatic payments By E-Gold Or Paypal. In the 15th and the 30th , Minimum Payments is $ 1

Notice from rvalkass:

Referral links are not allowed at Xisto. I have removed them from your post.
Readme
Rules