xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
Shengeta

New Revolution Smash Bros.

Has everyone heard of the sequel being at launch of the Revolution? Yup, Super Smash Bros Revolution (Not official name). Why does Smash Bros., a big hit (almost everyone loves this game), only come once a console? Who knows.I believe the new Smash Bros will have all the characters they had before, plus many new characters. I believe Ganondorf will get his own moves instead of being a rip off of Captain Falcon (that would be nice), and i think they will distinguish Marth from Roy more as well as Falco from Fox, and Pichu from Pikachu... actually no, Pichu shouldn't even be in this game, the worst rip off ever. It is said by Nintendo when they announced this game that it will make use of many of Revolution's features. That must mean the controllers... certain items like the light saber rip off my only be usable by swinging the controller. to do certain things, such as minigames and other items you might have to do unique things with the controller as well on this game.For the new characters, here are some possible-Wolfen, Wario, Waluigi, Diddy Kong, Daisy, that female chick from Star Fox can't think of her name right now, Skull Kid (probably not but that would be awesome lol), Mew (should give him and Mewtwo their sheild attacking abilities from the movie), Iko or whatever from Fire Emblem for the gamecube, Lyn, Hector and Eliwood (should of kept Eliwood's name Cuan). Some of those friends on Ness, Meta Knight from Kirby, and much more, even from other nintendo games not on Smash Bros yut.Also, they should have actuall "new" outfits instead of just color coding the regular one with ony a few colors. maybe you can color code the outfits with your own choice of any colors? No information is leaking out, but I hope many of these will happen ^

There is a Super Smash Bros Revolution (working title) thread already.But I just have to say. I can't wait for this game, but I hope it will stay true to its roots, and not change to much in the new version.Also, it's not Super Smash Bros Melee 3. Infact its not even Super Smash Bros Melee 2, Its Super Smash brothers 3.Super Smash BrothersSuper Smash Bros. MeleeSuper Smash Bros. Revolution

I believe the chick you're talking is probably Katt? (The pink feline)Btw, i was also like you thinking about a third SSB game, and of coursem thinking on new characters that could come that would be nice.Waluigi, Wario, Toad and the "female yoshi" BirdoStar Wolf members, (Wolf O'Donell, Leon and, Pigma), Peppy HareFrom DK series Diddy Kong or Dixie (Lanky Kong would be really funny too!) and of course the vilain King K. RoolBanjo-Kazooie (A character with both, not separatedly), Gruntilda and Mumbo JumboConker perhapsSamurai Goroh and Black Shadow from F-Zero seriesThe blue dragon with wings from Metroid series that i don't remember the name (I believe it names initialize with "K", but it's not Kray, he is a trophy to get on SSB melee)And Meta-KnightI believe that's nice O-o'About the moves, they are the same, but pretty diferent, cuz if you check it out, nintendo when did that make some characters with more "power" and others with more "agi". Ex: Ganondorf and Capt Falcon, or also Fox and Falco. I think the moves should keep like this, they are already nice, and also, players that likes playing with those characters wouldn't like having their main characters with a diferent move. =)

Oh yeah, the skull kid wearing the Majora Mask would be nice too! =P~~ But i think Nintendo guys should give him a name, i mean, stay calling it "Skull Kid" it sucks xD~~(Sry the double post ^^'')