xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
Sniper

Helloooo.. If You Bored Plz Join My Clan ^^ ~ClaN LsK@useast.battle.net~

Hello everyone. I am Sniper[LsK], the leader of Clan LsK (Legendary Stealth Knights) and I am trying to recruit more members this way. Please help us out and join. Also, I'm looking for a good SIG on this site, so if you could make me a custom one please let me know...

Hello everyone. I am Sniper[LsK], the leader of Clan LsK (Legendary Stealth Knights) and I am trying to recruit more members this way. Please help us out and join. Also, I'm looking for a good SIG on this site, so if you could make me a custom one please let me know...

If you know Russian you should go to http://www.combats.com/ (Russian) online battles between clans, register there and post you proposition in their chat. Everytime there are more than 10000 people who will like to fight in different things too. The main thing is to attract them during battles. OK, i'll see maybe i'll join.

Hey I'll make a sig for you...Oh no wait are you a girl or boy??I can only make girly ones...lmao anyways bye!!!!Take Carexx Bex

ur meaning is to collect some good graphics like sig,let me see u should offer ur site that we can know the style about it and to advise u or make picture to you...E.G u are a sniper and u are suppose to describe ur action or personality.that, all :rolleyes:

huh ?? I use brushes for my sigs. I don't use images or graphics for them.. I jut like make brushes like swirly ones which is really easy on paint and paste them everywhere and well it just turns out nice