xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
Dooga

Wow, Great Flash Scripts for 5 Only

Today, on my adventures on the Internet, I came across a very good site that offers all their scripts for 5$ each! But I can always get a free script on hotscripts.com you may say... their scripts are one of a kind... they are coded in php and mysql, but they have Flash templates!

Think of it this way... wouldn't it be cool to have your phpBB forums as a flash forum? I thought that was a neat idea! Only 5 dollars for the script... I find that it's worth much more

Also, check this gallery out!. It's an animated gallery with really cool transitions.

Another cool script they have is just outstanding! You have to see it before you know what I mean! Very Impressing!

The last script I would like to show you is a php admin in a flash interface! Wow!

They also offer an affiliate system, where 100 clicks get you a free 5$ script! I really like that part :)!

It's located at http://forums.xisto.com/no_longer_exists/!

well,it is a great website for flash resource,which gives real good script.if for free completely,i'd like to be a member on studying,not cloning. :)

I love it, just looking at the title had me hooked. Then i looked at the description and threw me right out. I'd like this site, but i love coding, not uses other peoples creations. Thats the fun of it all.