xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
samma

Abstract Sig ~ Samma

well... i havent used metal's brushes for a while, well to tell u the truth i only used it when i was a beginner at sigs, i kinda got a new brushing technique and im seeing great results :),

Posted Image

R & C plz

Nice one Samma. It has a soft feel to it, great render choice and Metal's brushes are used effectively... (and aren't too obvious ;)). Like the way how you emphasised letters in the text by using red. Definitely one of your best, if not the best :)

thanks 4 the comments guys, i didnt really want too much of metal-cx cuz i see his brushes too much and it kinda spoils the sig when there are clones... so i kinda brushed it lightly but gave it a sparkle feel :), i also used my friends "Darkness" brushes which PWNS!!! at giving depth, however i put it on softlight because overlay gave it a strong feel ;).Id say this sig is one of my best but it'd be hard to vote between Ratchet and Clank Vs Dark Watch :)

I really like this sig samma. The brushing is not overdone but it is still gives a lot of depth. Personally I wouldn't used the bands of dots at the top and the bottom of the sig, but that's just me. I don't know if you put the 'glow' on his eye and clasp thing or if it was part of the render, either way, it's very effective. If I had to choose between this one and the Ratchet one, I'd choose this one. I think the grunge on the Ratchet one is just a little overdone.

the glow on his eye and clasp came with the render but i kinda had to enhance it because it looked kinda weak ;), and if you look closely at the edges of the render, its kinda weaker because i blended it slightly... it looked a bit too strong and spoiled the background before :)