xisto Community
Tonny

Virtual Free Host? what do u think

can anyone explain me what is this virtual free host? i heard talking about him. please be kind and post some explanation about it.in the post above i saw it has a limit of 100kb that is very bad. i will just stick with Xisto.com forum's services.this is the right choice! :)

well, virtual free host im guessing here that, is a company that provides hosting? or maybe image hosting? but since they mention that the limit is 100kb i would not recommend it, because good and serious web hosting sites, (like Xisto for example) they have longer limits, if they have them at all, so i would recommend you Xisto to host your web site, because you're not finding any other FREE web hosting service that provide you with this stuff, i mean even some payed hosting companies dont even offer what Xisto can =D!

Nope. At first i thought that the virtual host looked a rather good service, but then I looked at the small writing that said that the maximum file size limit is 100kb.This changed my impression of the site.As I said above, if someone offers something like this, you can only really host small basic text files. Not a lot else would past through the ftp or through the file manager wizard. Hope this helps :)

Looks too good to be true, and they force pop-ups, plus you cant use ANY server-sode scripting like cgi and php... no databases, and it all looks a bit iffy, maybe it will shut down soon. Come with Xisto :) best on the net! no hidden catches, just free hosting in return for joining the community, and staying active.

100kb limit is way too low especially if you waa add images. I think sticking to Xisto is the best choice. Thats the thing I like about Xisto their is no file size caps and not too many limitations.