xisto Community
Cesto Ode

Play Station i have got one

Nah... I've set my eyes to Nintendo Dual-Screen. Why? The gameplay off course. If you have PS2 in your home, don't think buyinh a downgrade version neglecting the fact of it's a portable one... I don't think so.PSP is only a portable with cool graphic (for mobile gadget of course), but for gameplay it doesn't even better than playing PS2 in your home or GBA at outdoor.

yea the graphics are amazing for a handheld system. The games they make are really good. They are just starting to bring a bunch out now. It also better than other handhelds becuase it has games, movies and music and photo's/ I also recomend people to get one if they like the games for it.

yes i like the psp its very nice my brother as one he hardly touch now coz i always have it :D it as quality graphics an it looks nice i use emulator on it also to play various different games, its nice to watch movie on and listen to mp3 music, but i am still going to purchase a DS

Edited by omego (see edit history)

i have psp. the graphics are great and with umd you can watch movies and listen to music. and also you can do internet. nintendo ds's graphics are not that good.

You may recomend getting one, I don't. First of all, these "handhelds" are getting too far with graphix, they seem to soon be able to pass the consoles, what is up with that? Secondly, there is nothing that great for any of the handhelds yet, the gameboy advance was doing a good job, but these two are struggling.

I have nothing wrong with a PSP or DS, just everything for the consoles seem better, I don't need mobile use, that is for laptops, which can do everything a real computer can do, including all the best gaming I need for just about any platform.

hmm what ABOUT THE Wii

Are you getting one?

Have you pre-ordered yet?

If you want to pre-order you can from most of the gaming shops for about £20.

Here is a bit of info about the Wii Channels:

Please tell me more

(I have ordered a Wii)

Mii Channel

This Channel allows you to create Mii portraits of your friends and family.

Watch The Video

News Channel

This Channel allows you to check news in the same way you might read the newspaper every morning.

You can use this feature when your Wii console is connected to the Internet.

Watch The Video

Forecast Chennel

This Channel allows you to check the weather not only where you live, but also around the world.

You can use this feature when your Wii console is connected to the Internet.

Watch The Video

Photo Channel

This Channel allows you to edit photos and movies that have been been taken with a digital camera or other device.

* Requires SD Memory Card.

Watch The Video

Internet Channel

This Channel allows you to surf the Internet using Wii.

* Internet connection required.

Watch The Video

All of these videos are from this website:

Nintendo Wii Homepage

:lol::( :( :( :( :( :( :(:D :D :D :D

Posted Image

Ya the psp is pretty good. But the graphics are not that great and the one analog is a problem for when trying to play FPS or other games like that. The Wi-Fi is a good option for the psp. Along with the internet browser and music, movies, and more. I like the psp but i am thinking about selling mine cause i dont not play it anymore. But they are good and i think they beat the gameboys.

I have one too, i hardly ever play it, before i had the 360 and just had the PS2 i played it much more, but now it seems so inferior, but when i am on holidays or traveling i play it. I hope in the (distant) future they bring out a new handheld which is as good as these next gen consoles :blink: