xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
KoYoda

Microsoft Plugs Windows Worm Holes 14 flaws in Windows...

Linux is not for the everyday user. Use windows and just be careful of what you do. Maybe someday in the future linux will be user-friendly enough to gain a following like that of windows, but not anytime soon. So stick with microsoft and hope that they are fixing the holes and bugs that are left in xp. Vista better be better.

Yeah, and that future is not very far. There is already a really good user friendly linux that looks a lot like windows xp but costs a whole lot less. Its called Linspire. Go check it out. Also mac os x is coming to a pc near you, Ive heard you can already download a version of it.

Yea, thanks for informing me about this. I just went and got the patches from windows update. I would use linux but my parents would be way to confused to how to do things if I put linux on the computer. They have enough trouble with knowing how to work windows that it wouldn't work out well.Personally, I don't like macs. I have heard though that mac os 10 is really nice but I have had some bad incidents with macs. I doubt I would ever get a mac or put their operating system on my pc. Yes, macs are a lot simpilar but they too have a lot of little holes because they arn't used to having bored people dinking around trying to find ways to exploit holes in their system.xJedix