xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
funny

Hong Kong any people come form hong kong

Well I Don't live in Hong Kong I go there every year and I am chinese and my dads from there...My Aunt lives near the race dogs...I don't know how to explain it. She lives on top of a mountain because she is loaded and drives a 100,000 pound mercedes. She owns this shop it's an antiques shop it's called um Eagle Base or something.In Hong Kong I kept seeing monkeys I thought that was well weird. And all the animals I saw were shaking, like SHAKING like in a bad way. Hong Kong is good but China is sooo much better I know all the hong kong people disagree but I am half and I seriously think china is better...It's A LOT cheaper a lot more resorts and it also has more things to buy lmao. Where as hong kong geez some of the prices are more than England and most of them are so self centered like my dad, he thinks the world revolves around Hong Kong and doesn' think that it's in CHina...HONG KONG IS IN CHINA.

hello,i donot come from Hongkong too,but i am chinese like you.exactly i live in Dalian China ,busy for shcool now.i like Hong kong very much not only its beautiful view,but also a polit city of China.there is a little chinese in Xisto community,so perhaps we should make a friend with each other.although the target of someone here wanna own a free web hosting,we should develop national and international friendship...umm,in the end,welcome to visit my forum which base on Xisto.com :rolleyes:

I don't live in Hong Kong either, I live in Toronto but I go to Hong Kong almost every year since my dad works there. We live near Tai Wo. I have Canadian and Hong Kong citizenship.xboxrulz