xisto Community
Hiaito

Yahoo! Fake Fake Staff Member

this stuff isn't new. this scam is all over the place. look up "How to hack *mail service here*" and you will get this kind of rap.

Yahoo Doesnt Know your password.....

They know your MD5x2 Key but They encrpt passes just like IPB Dual MD5

And Staff impers. are just to idiotic, That member happens to have been around for over a year Yahoo refuses to delete/ Ban the account He also claims he has recieved over 400 passwords or he did last july!

Regarding MD5 double hashing, how do you know this is how Yahoo! stores their passwords? I'm not saying it's not feasible, but it is very unlikely that Yahoo! would disclose information concerning password hashing and storing. That would just make 'it' all the easier.

As for people trying to steal Yahoo! passwords - that is just pathetic. Whilst he may have other motives - such as seeking out passwords from confirmation signup emails, credit card numbers from receipts or statements, and other sensitive information - it is most likely some idiot teen trying to prove to his equally lame pseudo-'hacking' friends how much of a 'c00l d00d h4x0r' he is. What an idiot. It's people like that who give the outlawing of murder a bad name.

I do not open my Yahoo! Mail account anymore, but because of this post I opened mine to check tho messages to me by Yahoo!. Because I know the official emails from them have some difference from the ordinary emails. It is Bold and highlighted and has the letter "Y" symbol of Yahoo!. Well, this is what I have seen from my past emails. I just do not know if they have changed anything about that.

Hrm. Its happens on a lot of sites. I have a InvisionPower Board and a guy was demanding access to my Admin CP. And on Excite.com they actually have a warning for it. So the staff team knows about it, why don't they just banned the account?

That is quite absurd, I would never believa that BS... hjahaha, well, maybe some people do... anyways.,...Cheers!!! ^_^

And do you know what is funny about this, guys?? These emails of those fake senders are OBVIOUSLY FAKE. but more funny is a lot of people have actually believed that those are for real. And Yahoo! wouldn't use an official email like staff_member8@y.ahoo.co.m , that is why email companys like Gmail ad Yahoo! usually inform people on the pages (yahoomail has it Tips of the Day or something like that) stating and information users to be aware of fake email sender using thier company name. So just be carefull next time and send those messages to your spam folder and filter them. But I suggest using Gmail for security.

When it comes to websites with privacy and passwords and stuff a good site will tell you right off the bat that none of their staff will ask you for your password. Some will ask for your username just to help you with your account but never the password. If they are a costomer service rep and its in your account record they would get it from that anyway. There really should be a handbook that all new internet users should get with both the jargon that all internet users use and all the things to watch out for. LOL

I mean these fakes are stupid. Doesn't every big company like that have a database of IPs, and their users? (Although it would be like hell trying to find one user. Its like trying to find a needle in a haystack during a hurricane.)

If staff at yahoo want to say something about database renewals or stuff i believe it's going to be mentioned in the homepage...I believe this guy is a geek who thinks he can get like paypal accounts, credit card numbers etc stuff from ppl to make money from really not cool but there are all kinds out there....<< Beware >> ^_^