xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
alexuk2463

Simcity 3000

Can anybody tell me how to get Cities start forming on SimCity 3000. I think i have to set up commercial zones, but the big sky scrapers and thinks dont seem to start building.I no i could use cheats and and get loads of money and then put landmarks and buildings there myself, but i dont wont to. What do i need to do?

some tips to have a developed commercial zone:- get a seaport and/or airport- get high value of land there- connect the zone with streets and/or underground- be sure that the zone has water and energy- put police and firemen stations around, so it's a secure zone- don't stop developing the other zones (industry and residence)- let pass the timethis tips are useful to develop every zone, and will help you

I find that if i build commercial zones etc. i start tog et buildings but you may get a little thing on top of the lot which either is a lightning bolt, no elctricity to building, water drop the building needs water, a car to indicate no road accesss or a brief case meaning no body can work there due to lack of people who could work probably , i find these the only reasons people don't build on my sim city 3000

What?Simcity has always been a good and entertaining game. Though all people are different so I dont blame you, and that is good because without that everything would be boring. I Remember when I had the first simcity that would run on Dos. It was a real fun game, and godzilla would attack and destroy your city, lol.Did anyone ever play it on DOS?