xisto Community
karlo

I Am Sorry

:) This is only my available time to log on the internet. I am soo busy with studying. But please help me ;) my account reached -33 hosting credits... please help me, by lowering it, a little nearer to positive... thanks...

TOTAL CREDITS IN BANK 0.00
TOTAL HOSTING CREDITS -28.86
TOTAL POSTS 635

I think, If you make one good post which will hardly take 5 mins, will easily fetch more than 5 credits. Remember, when you are suspended or when your credits is less than 0, You get lot of bonus credits. So even for small posts, you will get big points. So imagine, the points you would get for a really good post. Asking others is definately not a good option. Because a user who gives you credits must have credits above 30. And earning credits above 30 is a bit difficult. A post which is fairly large enough would fetch 5 credits for a person who credits are above 30. At the same time, If you (credits < 0) make the same post, you will easily get 10.

So, when you are asking for credits, remember that, The people who are giving it to you really have to work more harder than you to earn the same no. of credits for themselves.

TO OTHER MEMBERS :

You can view Karlo's credits by using this script.
https://support.xisto.com/

OK that clears things up for me a bit. So if you already have a lot of credit (30 days+) then your posts are less valued? I guess it's a good way to make people post regularly rather piling up spare credit. I have had problems with credit earlier during the holiday because it's more difficult to connect online and the internet speed i used at home is extremely slow. Therefore, i did try accumulating credits so that i don't ave to post often when it's not as convenience to do so. And yes, i failed to sustain credits during the summer coz i couldn't reach 45-60 days target. So i may now only keep it around 3-7 days and maybe my posts will count for more? Thanks for the explanation. :)