xisto Community
devildude93

What's Your Fave Film?

I have so many faves, it's hard to pick just one... I'd have to say though that the Lord of the Rings Trilogy, would have to be the epitomy of awesome.I remember thinking after seeing the Return of the King, that this was it. I've seen it all, I felt like my whole movie-going life had come to an end, because nothing new would ever be able to compare.

My favorite movie would be "The longest yard", it is with adam sandler. THis movie is really really funny. Well this movie is about how a football star got sent to jail because he was sick of his life. When he went to jail he got punked, he met a guy named caretaker, caretaker told him that if you get punk you will become somebodies *BLEEP*, so he beat up the guy that punked him and started a riot in the prison. Well see the rest of the movie if you like my short intro :P

ok so you do know that it was a remake of an older movie right?

No offense, but I find somebody who's favorite film is a comedy to be kind of shallow. I mean, just because you laugh a bit doesn't make it a great film. Good directing, a great story, and good acting makes a good film in my opinion. I LOVE sci-fi so of course my favorite film is serenity, based on the original sci-fi series TV show Firefly. It's witty, has a great plot and the directing is absolutely beautiful.

good choice, Serenity was a very good movie, its sad that the show didnt last long, but they came back with that movie and it did ok, it should have been more popular. Nathan Fillion is a very good and funny actor.

as for me, i think Gleaming the Cube was a good movie, Pest was a good movie and Cube, and Cube Zero were good movies, Cube 2 Hypercube was ok i liked the first and last one that was a prequel much more. i don't know if i could pick a favorite one though.

"Meet the Fockers"? Well... so you are kind of a casual film watcher that like good entertainment :)I prefer more artistic cinema... Films like City of God, Carandiru I enjoy the most. Beautiful pictures made by world-class Directors of Photography: Cesar Charlone and Walter Carvalho respectively. Those Brazilian films are masterpieces and the problems they touch cannot be ignored by the spectator by any chance... enjoy :)

I LOVE Rockey Horror Picture Show. It is simply the most fun movie experence I have EVER had.The fact that it is more experence then movie is what makes it fun.If you ever go to a showing be prepared for insanity (and dancing) Also I suggest you watch the movie at home before going because during parts you WILL miss whats going on due to people shouting, throwing things, jumping and dancing and hassling the actors.Oh and try not to get annoyed by the guy next to you yelling, its part of the fun, join in. (I had some people at a RHPS showing get mad at me for yelling back at the actors and I had to explain that it was part of the show, the woman got into it a bit but the man was mad and they ended up leaving)If your lucky the showing you go to will allow thing like hot dog throwing, squirt guns, and other stuff and may even have a bag of goodies for you to buy there (each place will place different restrictions on what can b done so check before hand if you plan to bring the stuff from home as you may get thrown out :lol: )