xisto Community
devildude93

Which Would You Rather Use?

43 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Just Google because its fast and best Google Has Nice and simple templateAnd i like that websiteI think one of good point in google is simple template and speed

I never used any other search engines, except Google, it is my start page, when I open my IE...It is fast, very simple for using, and I like very much that they change graphic on the page, I think now it is related to Torino 2006, before it was related to Mozzart's day, it is very interesting and with that they are giving some useful information to us.

Google is just the best for me.. i just found out that they do videos (music), email and have the biggest search engine ever.. that to me is SIMPLY the best. Anything that you need to find will be in google even if it takes ages google helps me with my homework, finding lyrics, making websites, finding out information for hosting (thats how i found you apart from my friend Becca) and just plain old looking for information. GOOGLE ROCKS

Google is the better choice as it's faster in it's searches and is pretty much more accurate than the others. I've tried yahoo and msn search engines and they both produced not very accurate results. Their results are rather general and some are not what I was looking for. On the other hand, google found what I really wanted and most information that I need usually resulted on the first page of the search result. Hence it saves time for searching for information.

there is just no competion between the four of them i would only use google now . I have tried three of them yahoo ask jeeves and google i have never tried dogpile so i don't know about that one but as for the other three : Ask jeeves has never brought up as much stuff as google when i have used it it brings up a few relavent things and the rest is just pointless for what you searched for !! and i don't know i find it pretty slow. Where as google is really quick and also always brings up relavent things and not just a few but a few pages of them their algorithim for searching RULES Yahoo not too bad but there is just something about google that i prefer i am not even sure what it is but i just do !!!!!! Google all the way

Clusty is the search engine which I like to use simply because unlike other search engines it clusters results into categories rather than spitting them out into one page of hundreds of results that may or may not be related to what you're searching for.

Google is a good search engine, it doesn't have as much pictures and things to load, Its quite quick and easy.Like i said before.I prefer google because its fast and has many features, nice simple and clean design. With not many huge annoying advertisments. Its loads fast, because there are less images and things to load. With google you can do many things. You can use "define:" to define a word. You can use google's calculator. Note these are all built in the search engine. This is why i prefer GOOGLE

Edited by craz (see edit history)

Obviously it's got to be Google.Simple, fast, popular and many features are built in when you search. E.g. when you search for a town or city, a map will be the first result and when you type in a math equation, it will display the answer.

I used dogpile some years back,good to have it remembered again.But Now I prefer to use google.Most of the internet users use Google nowadays and even when most of the internet users use google,its speed remains the same,thats really a plus point.And I use google search which can also be due to the fact that google offers s o many good and fantastic services like :1.Gmail2.Orkut3.Picassa4.gtalk,a real fast messenger and even moreThus if a search engine offers so much,then why to use other search engines like yahoo,which according to me is really slow search engine as compared to google search engine.I also lik the google adsense program,with it I think anyone can become a millionaire like Whateverlife's Ashley qualls.

I'm starting to get annoyed at using Google though, It keeps thinking I'm a bot, somehow?

Why would anyone do massive searches?

To bring down Google?

Weird.

Posted Image

Edited by Csshih (see edit history)

It could just be your IP or the keywords your using, but my searching has come up dry on how to fix it. As for search engines I pretty much use google now just because I get the right results I need when looking up something, and that been a better part of a year now since I been using it. The other search engines that I have used include yahoo, microsoft, and dogpile a couple of time.

I always use Google. It's just a habit that I developed. Besides, the interface looks clean and simple. Results are pretty good too.Yahoo gives good results, sometimes, even results that i don't find on google (i use it when i can't find what i want with google) but i don't like it's interface.

Edited by bishoujo (see edit history)