xisto Community
snlildude87

Sig Of The Week #9 -- Voting Vote for the entries here

Sorry for the delay, but here are the entries for Sig of the Week #9. Vote for them here. Remember to state why you are voting for them and remember to post the updated score at the end of your post.

Se?or Maniac

Posted Image

Saint_Michael

Posted Image

samma

Posted Image

hulunes

Posted Image

snlildude87

Posted Image

truefusion

Posted Image

mayank

Posted Image

Avalon

Posted Image

Froglok

Posted Image

Here is the score format. Copy, paste, append, update.

Se?or Maniac: 0

Saint_Michael: 0

samma: 0

hulunes: 0

snlildude87: 0

truefusion: 0

mayank: 0

Avalon: 0

Froglok: 0

Good luck to everyone and happy voting!

EDIT: Forgot to add my name to the list. :huh:

Edited by snlildude87 (see edit history)

Ok here's the close competition between...three people...samma, hulunes and snlildude....and I think i love snlildude's one more...the reason for that is I love hulk and it is a good render....secondly..the placement of render was very good and the brushing is really really cool....so snlildude gets my voteSe?or Maniac: 0Saint_Michael: 0samma: 0hulunes: 0snlildude87: 1truefusion: 0mayank: 0Avalon: 0Froglok: 0

I'm going to vote for Hulunes as the text looks great and the little sparkly bit on the hand looks good :huh:Se?or Maniac: 0Saint_Michael: 0samma: 0hulunes: 1snlildude87: 1truefusion: 0mayank: 0Avalon: 0Froglok: 0

i will vote for snlildudewhateveritbe because i like his style, and his grunge sigs are one of my fave in this place.Se?or Maniac: 0Saint_Michael: 0samma: 0hulunes: 1snlildude87: 2truefusion: 0mayank: 0Avalon: 0Froglok: 0

snlildude8: composed well. I like the simple colour and image.Se?or Maniac: 0Saint_Michael: 0samma: 0hulunes: 1snlildude87: 3truefusion: 0mayank: 0Avalon: 0Froglok: 0