xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
Cetrasummoner

Hey

So, I'm new to this forum.I found this place looking for free Gmail invites actually :huh: Googled "free Gmail invites" and ended up here.SO this place looks pretty interesting, I think I'll stick around.A little pointless info about me:- Born in Norway, 1988- Female- 16 years old- One little brother- Mother tounge: Norwegian- Second language: English- Third language: GermanHope you all are doing good, and Im looking forward to staying active etc etc

Welcome to Xisto, Cetrasummoner (phew that's a hand full)I'm glad that you find our forum appealing :huh: If not for the Gmail invites stay for some interesting topic discussions and/or free web hosting. In my signature area you will find some useful links, including Gmail invitation threads. If there are any questions please don't hesitate to ask around. The only things we ask are that you uphold the forum rules and use the search engine before making a new topic. By the way, your language knowledge is very impressive!

thats a first i think someone finding trap under gmail invites :huh: , but yeah this is the hippest place to be we have many many topics to which you could reply well experiance people in every form of desgining you could think of.and heres a fruit basket and welcome cards from everyone. :P:( and enjoy your stay here.

I love welcome cards S_M :P Yup, my username is kinda long, most people just say Cet, Cs or Cetra though :huh: and we have to learn english in school, considering theres only 4-5 million people living in Norway, knowledge of other languages is kinda important.Oh..and your sig is very useful BuffaloHELP.Thanks you two, I appreciate the welcomes!

i see that you do sig designs as well from the one i see in your sig block, been doing it long?

So, I'm new to this forum.

I found this place looking for free Gmail invites actually  :huh:

Googled "free Gmail invites" and ended up here.

SO this place looks pretty interesting, I think I'll stick around.

A little pointless info about me:

- Born in Norway, 1988

- Female

- 16 years old

- One little brother

- Mother tounge: Norwegian

- Second language: English

- Third language: German

Hope you all are doing good, and Im looking forward to staying active etc etc

193140[/snapback]

are you looking for free hosting on here as well

hm...I've been using Photoshop for 3 months now.These last few weeks I've been working with it a lot though :P@ phoenixhosting Yeah, I am.I was gonna be hosted by this other place, but they were supposd to be open for like 2 weeks ago, so I'm not gonna bother waiting anymore :huh: