xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
Hamtaro

Hi

Um...Hi. My username is Hamtaro (as you can tell), and you can probably tell that I like the show Hamtaro (Don't make fun of it, please). I have a site, and a forum for my site. Also, I'm not a baby because I like Hamtaro. I really like programming (CGI, Java [i don't know much Java], ASP [Don't know any, but I'm trying to learn it], and others). If anyone would like to be friends with me, or anything like that, tell me, because my site's losing hits, so I don't have as many friends online anymore...

Welcome to Trap 17! dont worry know will laugh at you because you like hamtaro, we all have our own favorite shows im sure. We respect your choices and everything you make! thats whats so great about Xisto! if you would like, i will be friends with you, if you have msn messenger, add killahg2@gmail.com, if you have yahoo messenger add darkstar_skater2005 and we can talk more there! again Welcome to Trap!

Thanks! I do have MSN Messenger, but I can't get on it that often, and right now, I'm having trouble logging on to it, but I will when I can. Also, thanks for respecting my opinion. Alot of people that I know don't, and they make fun of the things that I like. Anyway, I'll add you when I can, and also, my MSN account is pikachu5@hotmail.com. I do have Yahoo Messenger, but I can hardly get on it at all...

I LOVE Hamtaro (the cartoon )it is soooo cute. I have two hamsters lmao.Your name is sooo cute. And your probably a cute person.Have fun! xx Bexa