xisto Community
leev12

Would You Prefer Xbox 360 Or Ps3?

All these systems are the same, it really doesn't matter. I would get the console for the games, all the new systems have good graphics, why does matter how much better they get? Graphics are making people blind, can't they see that the games are getting crappier because people don't care about gameplay as much anymore? gfx gfx gfx- I would get the ps3 because the games, sony has better relationships with the game companies right now than microsoft does. But the xbox 360 is coming out b4, so i might get that then get the ps3 when it comes out, followed by the revolution which i want the most right now.

What would anyone prefer, xbox 360 or playstation 3?

192890[/snapback]

this is an easy question with an even simpler answer... Playstation3. I myself HATE the ps1 and ps2, and im a huge xbox fan. i own a modded box w/ EvoX and 80Gb and i LOVE it.. but. . . it saddens me to say, that the PS3 has a major advantage on Microsoft these days.. the winning factor is its BlueRay technology, vastly improving the gaming experience and lengthening its gameplay duration. the xbox is just a slightly boosted regular xbox, my modded will get just as much done. longer games, faster loading, previous model integration. . . the PS3 has the advantage.

Probably the PS3. the Xbox has SOME good games, but PS3 tops out in better games. Plus, I already have a PS2 and love it, but id probably get the PS3 and Xbox 360. Well, not for another year atleast till my ads revenue skyrockets on some of my sites.

I get the PS3. I have a PS2 and I like it. The xbox 360 has had lot of problems from what i heard. I go with the one that has a good reputation.

until i play the ps3 i won't make a choice between the two, like anarchyboard88 i have a modded original xbox and for that fact alone it was better than a ps2, plus with my logitech wireless controller i don't see a huge reason for me to get the 360 anytime soon (i have played one and the games are nice but i'm not made out of money)

I don't see why people are claiming they don't want to support Microsoft and Bill Gates with his wad of cash. I wouldn't say Sony is a poor company in anyway, and quite frankly is rather well off. (Although lately it's claimed the company is being held afloat by its PlayStation and movies brands, whilst the rest of its departments are reporting losses).I myself am definitely more of a Playstation fan though, as others have mentioned, there are some big name titles which have been fairly exclusive to the PlayStation (at least upon release). Especially now the PS3 should pack more power than the Xbox 360, I don't see a lot of reason to go for the Xbox. I would probably still consider a Nintendo Wii over both of them though, as I really think Nintendo may be able to pull something spectacular off with their innovative (and much more affordable) system, considering the ease for developers to create games for it, and the new controller.

i would say ps3. This is only becuase of the problems i had with my origianal xbox. Also becuase i have heard that alot of people where haveing problems with their xbox 360. I honestly think Sony spends more time on their pruduct and that is why you dont hear too many problems with them. I have never had a problem with anything i got that was a Sony brand.

PS3 has a much superior specs, except that I still don't like the way Sony pormotes its Blu-Ray technology. X360 comes much earlier then PS3, a direct comparison may not seem fair this way. However, X360, though new, does not strike as very impressive.

I'm going for the PS3, even though it'll be more expensive... Playstation just has a larger offer of games. The thing with xbox is that there are very little foreign gamemakers interested in making games for xbox.While with ps there are lot's of japanese games that are released in Europe and in the US.

XBOX??? jesus hell..tats a cheap *BLEEP* ever,..*BLEEP*ing copy cat..if he defeat ps3 ??means he have to make some cool games..like??final fantasy??well..xbox always have some cheap bored **bottom** mortal *BLEEP*ing combat..stuipid boring..sport games?????????hahahaha..but japanese console not same....japanese console got both games..japanese games and western games..so its better..hahahaha...xbox eat a *BLEEP*..if u don know how to write regret then go try stupid sport western ugly *BLEEP* billgates william console then...KEEP in MIND~!wan to discuss MORE of mother *BLEEP*er william *BLEEP* face bills ugly *BLEEP* gate..then find me(apple_range@hotmail.com) :)