xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
dymondgurl

Redesign Gmail Webmail Site? Should google redesign their gmail site?

I like the design of google coz of it simple and faster, may be having a more graphics-oriented interface is good, but that will get a slow display. but i dont like that lack of mail agent function like sub-folder. :)

Hi thereeven god cudn't make everyone happy on the earth. then this a small effort by hardworking techies to give us a much needed breather in terms of space and speed. I would not say they have compromised but yes there are certain features which may not appeal to all. but that stands true for every innovations. There are additions , substractions and upgradations.Let's thanks them for breaking a barrier...Knowlege Pool

I believe that Google GMail should re-design the site. The site is built on a quick-loading Java, which, can get frustrating if it fails to load. GMail should re-design the site to look like one of the Yahoo Mail or Yahoo Mail BETA sites. I couldn't get any screenshots with Yahoo, sorry.But, people can use GMail with POP3 Access, so you can check your mail from Outlook 2003. That is much handier for people who don't like the GMail Layout...

Well I am preety satisfied with the way google looks at the moment, maybe because i got used to it and know every lil' thing in it. But the thing is that it is nice because it is very fast-loaded and that is a big plus IMO. Not like hotmail who has this preety outlook but you have to wait an hour for the main page to load - i prefer speed to beauty and this doesn't mean that gmail doesn't look nice! All in all...I'd say google just stick to their perfect strategie of simpleness!greetz

I am a Die hard fan of GMail. In the 75 Mail Providers that I've used so far, I've never seen such a neat and simple as the present interface of GMail. But the HTML version of GMail is as same as the other. The JavaScript version of the GMail is the best of Best web interfaces that I've seen so far. Here only the required content is reloaded and not the entire page. This saves a lot of bandwidth and results in faster page loads. It even automatically updates when a new mail arrives and autosaves the messages that we are typing this saves us a lot of time.I simply love the present layout of the GMail. I wish that they may offer different color schemes that can be aplied to the pages as per the user p[reference as Yahoo offers. But the present Blue color scheme is simply cool.I am a Die hard fan of GMail. In the 75 Mail Providers that I've used so far, I've never seen such a neat and simple as the present interface of GMail. But the HTML version of GMail is as same as the other. The JavaScript version of the GMail is the best of Best web interfaces that I've seen so far. Here only the required content is reloaded and not the entire page. This saves a lot of bandwidth and results in faster page loads. It even automatically updates when a new mail arrives and autosaves the messages that we are typing this saves us a lot of time.I simply love the present layout of the GMail. I wish that they may offer different color schemes that can be aplied to the pages as per the user p[reference as Yahoo offers. But the present Blue color scheme is simply cool.