xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
Saint_Michael

Google Just Got Csi gmail service used in csi

I'm watching csi (vegas) right now and google just got immortalized on tv with its mention of gmail service, I tell the are taking over the world, might have to purchase some stock with google so when they do take over the world they won't feed me to the fish with cement shoes. :huh:

Google is going really well. It is now not limited to search.Gmail is worth consideration if you are talking about e-mail. I think it is better than hotmail or other service providers.

Is it really that much better. I haven't been able to create an account because it only works with mac's running osx compatible browsers so i'm not really sure why anyone who hasn't upgraded would. I mean it's only email after all.round

Is it really that much better. I haven't been able to create an account because it only works with mac's running osx compatible browsers so i'm not really sure why anyone who hasn't upgraded would. I mean it's only email after all.round

192782[/snapback]

"It's only email"? I'd eat my hat if email wasnt the communication middle of the future. Can you live withoud email? I know I cant, email means a lot more to me then just electronic mail...