xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
simipro

Bush Is Gay

Sorry if we arent aloud to cus but...Bush is a *BLEEP*ing *BLEEP* i hate that *BLEEP* .Japan is gonna be ahead or already is of Technology because Bush doesnt put money for development for new technology he is a *BLEEP* So Dont vote for Bush he is a *BLEEP*ing *BLEEP* :rolleyes::angry:;):o

I don't know I just hope, he doesn't win these next elections, I'm sure they're going to do the impossible to win these elections, BUT I REALLY REALLY HOPE HE DOES NOT WINI don't know if you heard what this cable company or whetever was going to do, well first of all, in times of elections I think on t.v. you're allowed to show, like if you show 10 minutes of Bush talking you have to show 10 minutes of the other candidate, but yeah what they were going to do, is show in 62 channels, a documentary of Kerry (obviusly a bad one by republicans) and they are going to air it the day before the elections, and the t.v. whatever commmision alllowed it! huh? yeah I said wtf my self, I'm sure they got loads of money for that one....

The polls says he's in the lead. but most of the people around me are for Kerry. Bush just says the dumbest thing. Not the darnest thing like the show that Bill Cosby use to show. Well anyways.

John Kerry has a funky face and is annoying to me. I also think while watching all the debates that John Kerry is trying to hard and is promising to much that he probably can't do. While Bush is kindy dumb yet I like his attitude of the War in Iraq while John Kerry changes his position of the War by being against or being for it and he also changes his position on all the different acts that were proposed in the Senate as he was a Senator and he also had a low attendence which shouldn't be in a future president. Overall I like Bush better, but since I can't vote and it would be nice for a different president for a change we will see what happens and hope Florida actually counts right.

is this like the "all newbies" post section?anwyays...i dont like george DUBYA either. Plus kerry is a snowboarder...but you cant vote just because of that. i dont think bush did a good job with the american troops in a iraq. i dont know where you are all from, and i dont know how bush has anything to do with electronics in japan, but im voting kerry.

I dont really care.....I don't even know who this so called "Kerry" is....I am not very intact with the world around me....My head hurts when I think of such difficult,complex things..."Look a Pencil"...ouch my brain hurts...You get the point eh.

Well, I'm an outsider -do not live (thank god <_< ) in the usa- but do know something about Bush and Kerry. If you're mad on Bush, I can understand; spending all that money on some shity war and drag some European countries with him to make it look like 'we'/the Europeans support him is crazy. Just think about something fun, like. . .eh. . .Disneyworld?? (something real American if you know what I mean.

"Look a Pencil"...ouch my brain hurts...You get the point eh.

^you've got a really good sence of humour :blink::)

Bush could do with some cheese....It would make him chill....Bush....lmao you what other word that can also mean !!! LMAO <_< Anyways....um......Yeh I think bush is um ....well what the other people are saying...yeh..I so totally agree....

Its better if you vote for me!If elected, there will be a hamburger and a woot beer in every mans home! Promise!

Well here is something for you to watch... When I first watched it it cracked me up.......

But then it got boring.....

http://forums.xisto.com/no_longer_exists/

http://forums.xisto.com/no_longer_exists/

Well, I like Bush.Yes, I'm Republican, so what? Just an opinion.I see it like this: Democrats get what they want when they want it. But, Republicans have to works for what they want.And in my opinion, a Republican is more true than a Democrat.

BUSHHHH!!!!1GO DIE IN HELLL!!!!!buahhaahahhaa...seriously though, he suckss.

Notice from BuffaloHELP:
You've been given this one last chance never to make this kind of post again. I don't expect any of us to threaten your life with words...do you?

I'm not a fan of a retarded cowboy leading a powerful country =(

Here's a cool banner to use! Pass it on!

Posted Image