xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
rvalkass

Computer Problems - Hanging/crashing PC Randomly Crashes And Hangs, Ideas?

seemingly random crash :?

Computer Problems - Hanging/crashing

I have this odd fault that makes itself apparent every couple o monthes my pc corrupts part of the mbr so I go to repair console and "fixmbr" then boot and I runs fine for like a month or so then starts giving me a stop error message again when it starts crashing again

What do I do

-reply by MikeR

Hanging

Computer Problems - Hanging/crashing

I've been having a hanging problem with my new computer also..Got all the latest antivirus and all that and got the latest hardware..I'm not really well verse with computers but somehow tried to isolate the problem with video card..Installed a new update driver from Nvidia and still testing right now..Maybe I could help out..If not..Geez sorry..Em also a newbie..Also hoping to get some answers from this forum about computers hanging all the time.

-reply by johnfortich

Pc will not boot properly or shut down Computer Problems - Hanging/crashing

Downloaded AVG antivirus and zonealarm firewall

Hi,A 7 years old pc Dell windows XP Home. 512MB Ram ... Downloaded AVG antivirus and zonealarm firewall. Reboot but it will not start up properly. Freezes after the Window XP screen appears. Not able to shut down either. Please help. Somebody else's pc. Sigh. Keywords: pc will not start hang

I have the same problemComputer Problems - Hanging/crashing

I'm having the same problem.. At first, it was a blue screen saying unmountable boot volume then after a few minutes its not booting I mean its on but nothing happens. The green and the red lights are on and there are no sounds of problem I mean no "bleep" at all just a standby lights of green and red... Sorry for my english hope you can help us.. Tnx

-reply by Mark