xisto Community
Unregistered 015

Do You Have A Girlfriend? When she asks those questions...

Well It has been asked with me several times and mostly the girl do not ask it Directly it is more like "are you going anywhere this weekend with your Girlfriend" or "I'll call you tomorrow if you are not going anywhere with your girlfriend or so" etc... And  sometimes I am Asked this question Directly as well. just as said before several times there could be numerous reasons as to why that question is asked , I prefer taking it Positive no matter for what reason it was asked I answer depending upon the situation and I try to make it flirtious and Funny , Like I would say "Aaah ... I wished I had Someone like you to go out with:(and then give her a good Smile) or "I have no plans unless you wish to help me out in a shopping tomorrow" (Smile again) even if you do have a girlfriend there is not point telling her straight forward if a Girl want to know you better then you also should show that the girl herself is not close enough that yu tell her secrets show some self esteem, if she smile back and refuses your invitation politely ... Bingooooooo... Do not think bad about the refusal because it was Obvious ... Now She will ask that Question only when she knows she has the right to do so , Unnecessarily giving an answer and then Regretting that You might have answered wrongly is Worse than not giving the answer and than thinking you did not make any fault .. I am 24 and have had several relatioships till date and I am Working. Believe me Girl are far more Generous than they show they are ... They are cute within as well it is on you to make her feel comfortable... (sorry for spelling mistakes) Let me know if you need more help.

-reply by Almas