xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
mayank

Sig After A Long Time! this time a car sig

Hey I've made this car sig and this is a sig i've made after some time now...please rate and give comments

I'm using this sig in the SOTW as well.

Posted Image

The car render could be better blended, and would be better in a different color, compatible to the background. The text could use some work also. The font used on "speed", that doesnt really have much to do with speed.

The car render could be better blended, and would be better in a different color, compatible to the background. The text could use some work also. The font used on "speed", that doesnt really have much to do with speed.

191913[/snapback]

Totally agree. The car is pixellated too. Make sure you resized it properly, and put anti-aliasing on it if you need to. I like the background brushing though perhaps it's not suited to the render.

Hm, I don't really like the background, just not my type I guess, the car is ok..but meh. And the "Speed" text is just blech(love my vocabulary).But putting that aside, its not a totally-omg-worthless-crappy sig, so minus the "Speed" text and the pixellated car(not the car itself), 6/10And no, I'm not trying to be mean, just posting my opinion :/

i think you need to blend the car more into your signature. The text does have something... cool but i do think you need to do something more with the fond and stuff... Owyeah and your background is well made... but the collors are kinda strange... make the collors more smooth.but great try :huh: