xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
grnjd

Which One Is The Best?

These sigs are from a basketball forum, which i go regulary. well some is made by the well known trixx, others by me, and some by other people. just want some unbias opinions.

Posted Image

Posted Image:P

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image:huh:

Posted Image

Posted Image

oh yea, forgot to warn you guys about the slowness, even with my dsl

I'm liking the Michael Jordan by Trixx out of all of them. The flash 3 one would have to be the 2nd best one, imo.

yeah i would have to agree somewhat the jordan's the best one even though all of them need some work in their own little ways.

yeah, like i said, trixx is a master at making sigs

Eh, I wouldn't consider trixx a master at making sigs. Trixx is ok at making sigs.

the jordan one looks fairly cool;i like it very muchthe 3rd sig wade is very good as well especially the live dynamic game dribs and drabs.

Eh, I wouldn't consider trixx a master at making sigs. Trixx is ok at making sigs.

191953[/snapback]

lol everyone on realgm.com think thats hes god at making sigs. he'll be mad when he hears this. but you guys are awe at making pics and site