xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
Microsoft

You Dont Play Runescape Anymore?

Pff, dont play runescape, play real games ^_^Ive tried runescape for a day or two, but it bored the hell outta me, i had better things to do then boring myself with such a boring little game ^_^Nah seriously, i dont understand why people actually use their real money to buy virtual money, its kind of pathetic if you ask me. Though i will never support something like that, i would never directly insult people because its their problem in the end when they encounter their own personal money problems because they wanted that 1m GP soooooooo badly.I find it sad, someone else might find it effective and easy, just do what you want, but dont knock on my door when you fall in a deep money problem hole ^_^

I played runescape for 5 years before I realized how utterly bad and *happy* it is.I got 4 characters over lvl 100 and 1 at lvl 121... such a waste of time, aswell as almost 150mil gp.I had a big drop party and gave away my chars.I still have my old lvl 93 account, and a lvl 110 account, which I could sell for 100 and 150$ respectively, as well as a lvl 85 staker character (75 attack, 40 defence, 85 strength, fights in no armour stakes and dominates) For 150$ as well.

I've had like 10 accounts across virtually my whole life, Now i have 1 but i quit, the other 9 i gave to friends, which they got banned the silly people, but all 10 of the accounts were/are 100+ combat and have full rune dragon medium helmets and all that gear.

I think runescape sucks if you dont pay for it at about level 60.At level 60 you run out of things to do unless youre a member.And if you fight in wildly at level 60 the people who are paid members will most likely beat you.
I stoped playing it and gave my account away and started over.I dont play much anymore thought cause its lame and they are adding too much fake stuff to it.They should think about what their adding before they add it.

People on runescape get mad when you say its boring because they live runescape and I think thats said lol because its geting laggy and more fake looking seems like.

Look at the tree and youll notice they use to look real and now they look like a pale of poop.

lol i think lvl 60 is fun, think back when i was a noob... i even got beaten up my goblins once...how sad, but now, i can kill much higher lvl monsters

Replying to Acidifylol dude your gest mad because you never were any good at it but wen your as good as me youll have fun!!But sence you havent played recently the only thing that sticks is the no pking part and the new trade crap so be it gaytard it part of life-reply by leafericson6