xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
Ryo

My New Sig Xd Ryo

hmmm i think working with a different dragon render might have gone well with this, due to the brightness to the wing their. I'm digging the background it looks good, text could be a little better.

It looks great, however as Saint Michael said the text shouldprobably be more clear. I also personally prefer longer signatures that are shorter in height - they don't clutter the page. :P (But im not saying yours is too big, its just my personal preference)But overall it's great. :huh:

I would remove the bevel and emboss from the text, or at least make it more thicker not soft. The dragon render could be better blended in. There seems to be this small red thing in the bottom right of the sig. I'd remove that.

Pretty good for your first signature. I can't even make ones that good, and I've been making them for a couple of years now. The text really blends in, though. So, you should make it a bit lighter if you want people to see it more clear. I had to take a second glace because someone said there was text there.

it look very nice...maybe it is the render shortcoming that the wings are not very suitable for dragon not clear. :) furthermore you should get better your text with another strong font.overall nice work as your 1st sig.

ok here is my new sig

Posted Image

i call its my dragon one

191225[/snapback]

I like your old sig much better, it looks a lot better than the new one i think, but do what you want, its your account so make whatever sig u want and then use it if you want to thats ok... things are going to be okay.

Xadoflitan