xisto Community
ZPGames

Studiotraffic Rules

We use StudioTraffic at our house and it is so awesome. We have been paid twice and it is so easy to surf. If you are looking for a surfing program StudioTraffic is the way to go. They also have numerous other companies as well. A flourishing company. Yeah and if you just sign up they will give you a free 10 dollar account. If you have used studiotraffic come share your experiences.

ehh.. i think i heard something about studiotraffic... Don't you make like over thousands of dollars just by watching their ads? It sounds juicy but money just doens't grow on trees.

193703[/snapback]

To make thousands of dollars you have to make an investment first and that is what people are aprehentious about. But these guys are a good company. They have alot of other companies to so they are not going anywhere soon.

... if anyone is searching for infos how it works, have a look at this website:
studiotraffic.at
Studiotraffic pays, I´m a member too and I get (got) paid every month since Feb 2005 in the range between $400 and 2800.

Check it out signing up is free and if you trust them put some money in to earn more.

you earn 1% of what your "upgrade" is.. . . I.E u start of with $10. . . . which means $3 a month if u view 200 sites a day, everyday of the month ^_^ .its only worth it if u invest lots of money, like with $1000 invested u get $300 a month, for viewing 100 sites a day. everyday.i would, but i don't think i wanna risk loosing my money, especially a large amout (to me, since im a student at UNI).

Wow..I think this is great..I remembered once my friend told me that he made money by only surfing and I don't believe him...lol...but now I think about joining the program after reading the site mentioned by suny2k... :P

There has to be something though that they get out of it they aren't telling anybody. Oh well, all the same, it's still a way to make money. Too bad I don't have paypal. (parents can be mean sometimes)

Yeah...it has to be something there... and I start to thinking that somebody can make more money when setting up a company/business in the internet instead of joining the business... oh well, it just my two cents! :P