xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
Becca

Best Joke Ever Seriously Lmao Not 0--------------------------------------0

The best joke I have ever heard and this was told by this guy.It goes like this.........Knock Knock-who's there ?MeLMAO !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!Me and my bestfriend couldnt stop laughing It was so NOT funny it was FUNNY......I mean LMAO !!! I was cracking up seriously I had tears in my eyes and a belly ache.

Lol? I never get those "Funny" But not funny jokes lol. I only like seriosuly funny ones.. that make sence :rolleyes: but anyway, that one is sorta wierd -.- i mean, nok nok jokes that have no point are simply retarted.. especially ones that are short and korny ^^, lol, Knock knock whos there me? lol. +P

What you looking at ?? With your googly eyes

I've got one like that aswell, but you really need to tell it to someone for the joke to actually be found funny:START BY HYPING ABOUT THE JOKE BEING THE FUNNNIEST JOKE THEY WILL EVER HEAR AND KEEP TELLING THEM THAT IS TOO FUNNY TO TELL AND KEEP LAUGHING WHILE YOU DO IT, THEN SUDDENLY STOP AND SAY OK>..There was an ant....(whispery voice)AND A MANIC STOOD ON IT!!! (practically shout it)FUNNY EH?

The best joke I have ever heard and this was told by this guy.

It goes like this.........

Knock Knock

-who's there ?

Me

LMAO !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Me and my bestfriend couldnt stop laughing It was so NOT funny it was FUNNY......I mean LMAO !!! I was cracking up seriously I had tears in my eyes and a belly ache.

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

what? u smelt laughing gas or what?!

:)

ha ha ha !!!

that is so not funny but if i got it i would think that it is funny.... NOTnot to be mean but thats not funny!well thats my opinion