xisto Community
ĐeadHunter

Best Autosurf (pts) Paid To Surf

Yes, that's what most websites do.You work your *bottom* off like a negro for the whole month and then they make up some stupid excuse and shutdown your account.At least I have experienced that with MANY easy-money games and left broke at the end.Don't waste your time on that, get a real job or at least use your brain and make money the smart way, if you know what I mean :huh: .Second, if you advertise websites like that please write something about it.Tell us your experiences.

I will check it out and post a reply if I get cash or if not. please anyone got any info on this site post it here for us all

195643[/snapback]

12dailypro is paying, in 7 cycles i made $1940 in profit, for people joining under my link (sig) I have good deals if they upgrade.

This one is definitely worse a try.

If you really made $1940, why are you on a free hosting site?

196593[/snapback]

thx for visiting my site ;-) , no its not a free hosting site, its webspace included in my flat rate, so I´m paying for it ;-)

If you don´t believe me, let this opportunity pass by, but search the web you will not find messages that they are not paying.

it?s very easy when you surf, you earn,,where you can earn from home using your computer and the Internet - part-time or full-time.Dedicated workers make much more as the earning potential is unlimited.he compensation plan is amazing, but is safe? i hope don?t spend my time for nothing, i want to earn my moneysafely

Suny2k sounds like he is not credible. I am always skeptical about a new guy coming to the board and saying they make money. He has 5 posts and all of them are in the "make money online" section. Each boasting how he made $1000's of dollars.Some how, I find it hard to believe. If making such claims, please provide some proof! Then I will join.