xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
Achieve

Music What Does It Mean To You?

Well I might able to live without music but sometimes its just hard without listening 2 music but I think there is more things 2 do den just listening 2 music but I like how you people love to listen 2 music Well the music I like is regga hiphop n rock they are all cool and my favorite is soulja boy its damn sick. -laydiee aslam

Music is my life. Without music, I'll be dead, and walking around, trying to be someone I'm not, trying to impress someone with no talent whatsoever. With music, I've got that talent, and it defines me as a real individual. If I hear music I like, my head goes a-bopping, and I drum out the rhythm with my fingers, or my hands or anything basically. Music is so catchy, and alive, it's hard not to join with the music.I have been playing piano for nearly 10 years, and I'm soon learning guitar. I think music has shaped me as a person because I can be proud of it.Music is all around us, films, songs, the world. It's been here for years. That's what's also good about it.I have to vouch for a lot of people, that music is well... simply great. Nothing more can be said :)

Music plays a very important role in my life and I must say that I listen to it almost all the time when I am home or when I am traveling with a bus or seomthing. I listen to electronic music, more accurately, trance music. This is a type of music that can lift you up if you are low and calm you down if you are too agressive or in similar mood. I am also a music producer for about 8 years now and I have a few tracks signed with various labels, which makes music even more a part of my daily life. When I wake up, I ususally turn on my computer and the second thing is turning on a set from Armin van Buuren or something similar...after that the music is on until I go to work or somewhere. The only time when I don't listen to music is when I produce it myself :) Well of course also when I watch movies and stuff like that, but mostly music is my daily background, keeping me calm and bright through my daily life...Life without music? I can't imagine it...very very weard it would be!

Music is one of the things in my life without which I can't live.Music is a part of life.Music has always fascinated me.I have also some good and bad memories associated with music in my life.Music brings happiness and imense joy.Music not only brings happiness but it is also important for health.Music also helps to calm down when one gets angry.Music is something which if you start listening,then you would never give it up.Music is important for your health as well.So I have got variety of music and I listen to variety of music.It ranges from hindi songs to english songs and qawallis.I think many haven't heard about qawallis but When I first listened to them,I felt like listening to them again and again.The two songs which I listen everyday are Blues-One love and mos def's six days.I know one love is a old song for most now but the song still rocks me and mos def's six days,what to say about,its lyrics are really great.Others English songs are that of Akon's which I listen frequently,many of us know that those were really some smashing tracks by Akon.And the hindi songs they are mother-tongue songs and I have nothing to describe about them,they simply rock me and I love them listening too.If I am not wrong then singers of the blues band have been separated and I would like the blues band to get reunited again and make another good album with good songs like one love.So If music has so much to offer then why shouldn't anyone listen to music.Music really freaks

Hi ho!for me, music is simply the best.. sometimes it plays some part of our life, sometimes it plays as our memories... musics gives as the chance to remember all the things that we almost forgotten.. I love all the music, even if it is love song, rock, romance, jazz...

Speech...?

Music

I'm obsessed. With music.

You guys say music is life.

But what is music to you?

To me everything is music.

Faucet dripping? music.

Crickets? music right there.

Chants... Indian stuff, its all music.

Thunder? still music to me.

But I listen to everything else; reggae, techno, house, rock, hip hop, are&b/soul, pop, classical, oldies, alternative, country, jazz, rap, punk rock, folk, indie, blues, EVERYTHING.

Anyway. I have to write a speech for school, and I wanted to do music.

But everyone knows that music helps people through hard times.

Everyone knows that music ties the whole world together.

Everyone knows that total enemies, total opposites can have music in common, and most likely do.

So whats the point of talking about music? like, what do I say?

Help me please.

Ive been through more **** than half of you combined. Music is my savior. Its not that music makes all the bad stuff go away, its just that music is my escape. Without music, every second of my life, I would fall apart.

Imogen heap is my favorite right now. Linkin park is good for dark times; their lyrics are incredibly deep. Dj mangoo has really good techno. Chris brown is amazingly good. Ilya, jet, mario winans, the fray, etc.

List goes on.

But the best song in the ENTIRE WORLD is apologize instrumental version. Screw words, they don't mean anything!!

Its whats behind them that matters.

Feeling up, down, like ****, happy, anything THIS IS YOUR SONG

Its deep, meaningful, and totally takes you away.

I mean it.

Anyway, try to help me out please.

Don't kill. Make music <3

-dontkill.Makemusic

Music is one of the most essential aspects of life for me. The lyrics of some songs make me feel so happy so I can get on with my day. Without music the world would be empty. There would be nothing to dance to and nothing to give us that little bit more of inspiration that we need.

-reply by luvvingsounds

To me, the music has been everything... It's there when I need to forget about the world... And then it's there when I need to recall happy moments. The music has the power to make you travel back in time... For better or worse. It helps to heal wounds, to make you smile, to make you cry.My tastes in music are very wide. It depends a lot of the moment I'm living... if I'm happy, sad, angry etc.I started to love music very young, at age of 3 I made my first own song, really! I barely could speak but I made a song... It was about a butterfly. Lol... Well... I've wrote a lot of songs in my life and I love to sing... But I never thought of making a career of it. For me the music is so intimate, so personal that I can't see myself "selling" my soul. =)Thanks for starting this topic... I love to talk about the music.