xisto Community
andyy15

Favorite Song

Nightwish - Ghost love scoreIced Earth - A question of heavenBlind Guardian - And there was silenceGackt - Emu ~For my Dear~X japan - TearsJoe hisaishi(The composer) - Mononoke Hime (Theme song)Iwao Junko - Scarlet IIAnd lastly, not really considered songs but i love the entire Legend of mana OST

My fav song is Slipknot - Wait and bleedthis fourm kinda brings back some stupid memeries.. i know this goes off topic but i hate it when thos stupid posers at school who lie about what they listion to just so they can fit in.. Hounsly, they are the real losers at school :P

retarded as I am I would have to say "Happy Birthday" song. I get presents on that day and everybody treats me like candy. Lolz. I guess for real my favorite song for right now is Breaking the Habit - Linkin Park. I guess that's it. My favorite song changes from time to time.

this is my favorite song (the title and lyrics explains why)this is sung by KAMIKAZEEGirlfriendIt never even crossed my mindthat I would fall in love w/ youYou were always there behind mebut I never looked that wayfriends are friends I looked at themnuth'n more & nuth'n lessfamiliar things you say & doseems so strange its not like youIt never even crossed my mindthat I would fall in love w/ youYou were always there behind mebut I never looked that wayfunny things that made me laughis when I think about the pastI never saw it coming, when I turned around & you were thereI learned todayThat I need you more each dayGrab on to you(please) don't ever let me go

I have two.. "Yellow" -- Coldplay (I've been in love with this song since i was in 6th grade, and I'm not in 10th.)and "Bittersweet Symphony" -- The Verve (I share this song with someone near & dear. aww.)

For now.. my favorite song is Love by 311 .. which i desperately dedicated to my elviejoy.. my baby.. my future wife.. my soulmate

Styx - Boat on the riverEagles - Hotel CaliforniaDeep Purple - Smoke On the watterUT - Beautifu DayPink Floyd - Learning To FlyPink Floyd - High HopesPink Floyd - Comfortablu NumbPink Floyd .....Doors - La womanDoors - Light My FireDoors...ACDC - T.N.T.Maybe something from Queen i Rolling Stones... and much more :(

I'm about to feel real stupid bcuz i'm like the only person that's going to name a rap song.. lolForever I love Atlanta - Lil' Jon and Lil' ScrappySunshine - Lil' FlipOvenight Celebrity - TwistaJesus Walks - Kayne WestTons of other Gangsta' rap songs, i just am too tired to think of names... lol