xisto Community
DreamCore

Trafficjam - Earn Money And Visitors To Your Site Treafficjam? Is it good?

Well I have test Trafficjam.se and IT is truth that you earn money and visitors.
The thing you have to do to earn money and visitors is that you get a link and evry 15 second you earn 0.5 credit = 0.5 visitors and 0.005 money.

You may earn about 100 visitors on your site if you work hard.
But would they stay on your site? Answer= ALMOST NEVER

You will see how it works, here is one link to their hompage: HEY KLICK HERE TO SEE IF IT IS TRUE

Well, the main reason I set up my site is because I want people to actually enjoy it and look around. I don't like visitors who just go to the index page and leave. Plus, if people just visit your site so they can get money, wouldn't that make your bandwidth limit be easily reached? I don't see the point in this, unless you don't care about who visits your site and like using up your bandwidth limit. I think the money you earn wouldn't be much either... So what you get are visitors who don't give a d**n to your site, a lot of bandwidth used up, and a measly amount of money, if ever. I just don't see the point in this...

I'll check it out. But does it deliver money to Paypal?Edit:I just found out an exploit for this site...Also, who cares if the visitors stay?...I just want the green.[note=jlhaslip] merged double posts[note]

I myself believe it doesn't work. It is probably one of those dumb sites that make you think your making money but you dont. And .005 is not a lot. 2 times and you got a penny. You need to do it 200 times to get $1.00. That is a lot of work for a dollar. You could most likely make more doing yard work or chores or something like that.

lol thats really silly..i mean visiting 200 times for just 1$ would better work in restaurant and earn more

I've tried those kind of things. The visitors I recieved, were never worth it. They didn't hang around and see what my site had to offer, and they certainly didn't come back, except if my site came up again while they were in the not-paying-attention surfing mode.As for the money. I've never gotten any from them. I've received some from other online things that are similar, but it didn't give me nearly what my time would be worth even at minimum wage, so I've pretty much given up on that sort of thing. But hey, if you can make it work for you, power to you!

Hmm.. there is lot of ideas how to get money with such things but im so disapointed.. I don't have my creditcard :D.. When I would have one I will deffinatly try out diffrent kind of such things..

Just checked out the site, and doesn't really seem to be worth the effort. If I were to get visitors to come to my site, I'd like them to be interested in what my site had to offer on all the pages I uploaded. I'll be patient and give Adsense a go.

this site is for people addicted to the computer. they know they could be making more mowing lawns and walking dogs, but they dont want to leave the computer, so they still want to earn money and do this. I make more money on my 50cents a day adsense