xisto Community
cragllo

The Sims 2 Open For Business The 3rd EP for the sims 2

If it won't open at all then there's something wrong with the disc, obviously.I have both University and Nightlife, and they're quickly sucking up all the available space in my C: Drive because I was stupid enough to not install it on another spacier drive.

Ive purchased The Sims 2 DVD Edition, The Sims 2 University, The Sims 2 Nightlife, and The Sims 2 Open for Business, and I absolutely adore the endless gaming possibilities that are unlocked as each expansion pack is installed.There is one draw back with Open for Business, however. I've found that should I not have Nightlife, Open for Business would not be nearly as fun. That said, you couldn't run a Car Dealer ship, Nightclub, or Restaurant.So if you're thinking of getting Open for Business, I strongly suggest that you also get Nightlife if you do not have it already.I've created two series of "Sim Big Brother" using The Sims 2 over at a fansite, and plan to create a new production called "Sim Restaurant Rules" when I get a chance (Nightlife and Open for Business is required to do this)

Im glad that you like the game, as that shows that it is good and tells me i should go and buy it, i am still going to buy the sims 2 holiday expansion pack, but am not sure which to buy first. Also you mentioned that you made like a show with the sims, well my friend was going to do something simillar with roller coaster tycoon 3. I cant wait to buy Open For Bussiness, as i will have so much fun now and may actually play the sims 2 more often. This game looks really good and before i buy it i will see if anyone else has it or likes it.

I didn't like Open for Business NEARLY as much as the others. It's just so hard to run a business! I've had the game for a bout a month now and I still can't figure it out! It's hard to run a restaurant..or car dealer..or anything for that matter. I'll just stick with the regular ol' jobs. <_<

A lot of those objects in sims2 open for business I have never seen. like tattoos, woodworking, weaving, photography, or sculptures. are you sure they're in there? tell me how to get them Please! o ya and how come ur sims can never get married in a church?-magatha840

As I've read the new features that will be included in Open For Business, I saw some things that is not really included in Open For Business.1. Pottery is not included in Open For Business. Pottery is one of the upcoming features of the upcoming expansion pack which is the FreeTime2. Tatoos? OMG! I didnt see any tatoos in Open For Business but I saw Makeups... 3. Gardening is one of the basic interaction in The Sims 2 and if that's the case that's not new. But major Gardening features are included in The Sims 2 Seasons... 4.Weaving is not included in Open For Business but it is included also in the upcoming expansion pack.5. Photography is not for Business but it's one of the Jobs if you have University installed

Edited by Amiel (see edit history)

i am having problem installing open for business 2The Sims 2 Open For BusinessI need help installing sims 2 open for business, I have all of the exapnsion packs installed except for a few such as sims 2 pets and Nightlife, I was wondering since I am installing open for business last, could this be a problem, should I delete all of my files and start all over again, please let me know what you think-reply by dee ann