xisto Community
Jesse

Cuddling ???

To cuddle, or not to cuddle? In my teens, okay, and my early 20's, if a girl wanted to cuddle it had better of led to something else. I mean come on guys, that's our prime! Now it's okay @ times, I'm still not much on PDA's, I'm w/ Saint Michael tho, it's a great way to turn up the heat, or even cool down afterwards!

Ahah cuddling- I love it me and bf would do it everywhere and it made me feel loved and special because someone wasnt too bored to give up some warmth for me. I love cuddling esp. in the winter because you exchange body heat init lol and you also gain confidence in them and you start kissing and touching more init...

meh at my school EVERY ONE cuddles EVERYONE. Ages ago there was this guy and we sat there cuddling for ages we don't even fancy each other. It's like a friends thing... but I guess there are two types of cuddling.. Cuddling up and A Cuddle. But most of the type everyone hugs because it's faster :).Everyone HUGS as a hi thing though, I use to kiss this girl on the cheek but now i stopped after an incident where these two girls started snoging (from a year below mine) - people will talk lol.Cuddles also makes you feel loved and it's a really sweet thing and I love it too ;)

meh at my school EVERY ONE cuddles EVERYONE. Ages ago there was this  guy and we sat there cuddling for ages we don't even fancy each other. It's like a friends thing... but I guess there are two types of cuddling.. Cuddling up and A Cuddle. But most of the type everyone hugs because it's faster :).

Everyone HUGS as a hi thing though, I use to kiss this girl on the cheek but now i stopped after an incident where these two girls started snoging (from a year below mine) - people will talk lol.

Cuddles also makes you feel loved and it's a really sweet thing and I love it too :)

194874[/snapback]

LOL becca ur right in my school its jst like it means nufin unless you have something for the person

There was a time it was raining and this guy come up to me from behind and started cuddling me- at first i was like 'what the hell?' lol but after some time i really liked it and i ended up goin to him to get a cuddle lol ;)