xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
lilmetal

What's The Name Of This Game? SNES, Sidescroller

Need help in finding this sidescroller adventure NES game (it could be a japanese nes game). Been trying to find it for years but still cant. It starts with a story about a small town whose villagers were magically turned into stone (complete with somber background music). The hero begins his adventure inside a cave with waterfalls and pits. I can't remember if he can jump, but one of his primary means of getting around is by the use of a grappling hook at its end which he throws at ceilings. Then the other end becomes anchored to his position so he can climb up to the end of his hook and jump off easily. He can pick up and use special weapons, one at a time (much like in Castlevania), which includes a knife, a gun, a sandbag trap (?!?), a bomb (???) etc... He finds the first boss (a DRAGON) by riding on a raft in the underground river until he reaches the a waterfall complex and there the duel begins. I remember that I used the gun to easily finish the thing off..Any ideas what this game might be????-question by rabathos

Is this the game youWhat's The Name Of This Game?

I think the game your talking about is Dungeons and Dragons Tower of Something or Other. I'm pretty sure its the game your talking about. 

-reply by DaSurreal1da