xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
lilmetal

Infinium Labs Phantom

Everybody is talking about the PS3 Xbox 360 and Nintendo Revolution but what about the Phantom.

Infinium Labs?, Inc. was founded by a management team with extensive experience in interactive media, entertainment and technology. The company is set to launch a cutting edge online gaming service in 2005. The Phantom? Game Service will be delivered online over any broadband network and will offer a broad library of games designed to appeal to both the avid gamer as well as the casual player.

Some pics of the Phantom playing Unreal Tournament 2004:

Posted Image

Posted Image

Infinium Labs Homepage

It looks like a glorified monitor - hmm, why is that description familiar?But yeah, it's pretty.

The Phantom reminds me of Duke Nukem Forever for some reason.No idea why. =PI also remember a time where there was a huge battle over whether or not this thing was real. I'm a tad new here, so I have no clue if you guys had that battle, but over at GameFAQs...the warring was rather nasty. =(Main reason I left that site.