xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
Avalon

New Sig - Avalon working on the brushing technique

i love everything except for the dragon head and the text... not the text is ugly but the font used is too common... and the head of the dragon is unsuitable...

Why does everything look so monochromatic? Try to vary the colors a little bit so that it looks better. For the little box above the name, you can put a drop shadow on there to give it more flavor.

Nice sig, probably the best i've seen from you. But the effect used on the text doesnt match all that well. I would reduce the height of the box to make it more of a perfect square, and would have added more boxes to the right of it, cause now there's an empty space between cloud and that box.

Nice use of the render and brushing, though I feel you've taken Cloud a bit out of context (not really a bad thing) . As Snil said, it's a little monochromatic, but I reckon the light areas look good in contrast to the darker ones. Maybe the render should have been left in it's original colour?I don't really like the box, I'd say either get rid of it, or make it smaller and multiply. Feels a bit out of place as it is.