xisto Community
devildude93

Where Do You Attend Your School?

i live in portugal and i'm in the 3rd year of university. the name,in portuguese is, Escola Superior de Biotecnologia and i'm in bioinformatics. i like it a lot but i'm a little bit scared because here in portugal we don't have much to do with that so,i don't know what i'm going to do after.

Not to sound ****** or anything, but it should be "Where Does Everyone Go To School?" instead of the "at."I go to a private school

i am currently a junior at oviedo highschool in florida, i do like this school, its pretty good, the teachers are nice, not as many troublesome students as other schools i have been to before, and classes are pretty easy, the only thing that i really hate that is coming up soon for me is senior project!, some people get off easy with senior project, some do things like pimp out theyre rides, or redo theyre room, but such tasks have only a limited amount of aplicants allowed, the rest are harder and much more boring things to do...

I have finished high school unfortunately but as student life is really great I am not complaining. However I have been going to two schools one in Bosnia it was nice Gymnasium. for first two years then I have received scholarship from Slovenian government so I have finished studying in Slovenia in inter national Baccalaureate program.

I go to Hillcrest high school in south carolina. its a farily large school and they offer a lot of classes. nothing serious has ever happened there, so its a farily safe school. they offer a lagre variety of sports and they have good lunch choices. its an overall good school

The public high school where I live (northeastern US). Some parts of it I don't like, there are a lot of fights and it has gang issues so we go through metal detectors every morning and they search our bags, we get locked down every once in a while, things like that. Academically it's actually all right though, it has more AP classes than any of the suburban schools near us and an IBO program, so if you're in them you do get a good education. Being in honors doesn't really mean anything (they'll basically put people in honors English if they're literate), but once you're in the higher grade levels a lot of the worst students your age have turned 16 and dropped out.

I go to Nottingham High School in New York, it's a good school and I like it a lot because a all of my teachers like me and stuff and if teachers like you, then they will give you good grades.