xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
Compute

Could I Stay Suspened?

Hi, about a month ago, I signed up for the hosting account. and at that time i had my website but now i'm working on a new design for my website which will take about a month. And I'm also going to school and have no time to really post currently. So i was just wondering until i finish my websites new deisgn could i not post... get my account suspened and when i finish my website could i start posting back up again and get my account back. Thanks for the help.

Hey compute. I you don't post for a really long time you'd end up with a negative credit. If you have 0 credits already and you stopped posting for 7 days you'd have a credit of negative 7. You'll have to keep on posting if you want your site to be online.

I wish that keeping a site alive here didn't involve so much posting. I mean posting something meaningful a couple of times a week would be/ should be enough. It's tons better than all the polls or questions people ask where the answer is so easily found on google. round

I think your account will be deleted forever if you don't post for about a month. You should read more about this on the first page of the forum and in the announcements forum.I really like Xisto.com forums. Even if I have to post in here ( I like to write much anyway) I currently have a stable web hosting service with no problems at all.So I recommend you to stick around with Xisto.com forums. And if you don't get along with the posting then ask a friend to do it for you. Maybe he'll help you. You could offer him a reward.

So i was just wondering until i finish my websites new deisgn could i not post... get my account suspened and when i finish my website could i start posting back up again and get my account back.

188547[/snapback]

Compute,

When you come back to your hosting after 30 days of inactivity, your current hosting would have been terminated. Which then, I would suggest to you, apply for another hosting via application process and add a note saying that you are returning hosting member due to << insert reasons >> so that administrators know the whole story. But please remember that applying for hosting rules still apply for you, even if you are a veteran member--10 credits for plan #1 and 30 credits for plan #2.

However, your forum account will not be terminated. If you are willing to take my advice this is what I would do: let the hosting die and be terminated. Your status as a member will go from [HOSTED] to . Once that happens, make your post whenever you can to build yourself new credits. Because anything before that it will be used to revive your account and your situation isn't called for that.

We'll see you soon, Compute. Hurry back!