xisto Community
richardhoyle

Who Would Like A Genuine Money Earner

I've been scammed and promised the world, but only the people at the top prosper.I have now finally found a fantastic way to earn a living alongside my normal job. The advantage is that the site is regulated and is trading completely legitimately. This can be done from many countries around the world. If you want further info then message me with your email address. I dont want to post a link and upset the people on here.I cannot stress how good this oppotunity is...

Uh huh, and why would I trust someone with only one post with my email address??I don't want to get millions of spam emails.....

Uh huh, and why would I trust someone with only one post with my email address??

I don't want to get millions of spam emails.....

188466[/snapback]

Only just joined this evening

I am sorry you feel that way. I can 100% assure you that i will not be spamming you all i am going to do is send you a link as i am not allowed to post it on here.

this doesnt sound very legit at all you need to post some kind of reassurance like what the trade is all about. I cant send you information just based off a very small explanation that you have provided. If you supply some more informationt then i can just tell you my spam email address.