xisto Community
baphometslayer

Hurricane Rita Help Me? need site timer to stop

I wish you well sandbox, with the projected path moving more that way it puts me out of any serious danger, living 40 miles from Corpus Christi. I hope that you can make it out safely, as it was stated that evacuating in Houston would be a problem due to the major traffic.I wish everyone well.

I think this person should have this hold. And hope the best for you. This storm will be bad we can all see so we hope the best for you. I do think this person should freeze there acount. Hope for the best for you and everyone in its direction.MysteroP.S. Try to hide away from windows and as low as possible.

Hi:Oh, good luck to you.....hope everything is ok.That brings up an interesting problem. There are probably other members here from Louisiana and or Texas who had to evacuate and then find themself without internet access.Hopefully, the admins have some way of knowing who is from the hurricane zone.Sunkist